Hi,

I've recently added a port of menulibre to the ports collection:

https://www.freshports.org/x11/menulibre/

Since xfce has bindings to call it from the whiskermenu panel plugin
(and other places) and I noticed many linux distributions do bundle it
with their xfce packages I think it would make since to do so too.

I'd then like to add it to xfce4-goodies metaport.

Here is a review on phabricator for the change:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D15597

I'm asking here before doing it because I can see some people could have
objections due to adding some more dependencies.

Hoping this is a reasonable way of handling it, if I get no objection in
a pair of weeks or so, I'll go ahead and commit the change.

Thanks!

--
Guido Falsi <madpi...@freebsd.org>