On 1/4/21 10:57 PM, Guido Falsi wrote:

_ sysutils/xfce4-kbdleds-plugin was left untouched.

This one builds fine and links with gtk3, are you sure it is not working? AFAIK it should work correctly.

It doesn't for me.
I thought about opening a bug report, but, then again, if you say it works, maybe it's something in my setup? Notice I'm on 2021Q1 branch, but AFAICT that should make no difference, should it?

It fails at the configure stage when it calls "pkgconf ... libxfce4ui-1", as, after the XFCE upgrade, we have libxfce4ui-2.

That's easy to patch, but the same applies to libxfce4panel-1.0, then, as we now have libxfce4panel-2.0.

Again, patching that does not solve, since it searches for "<libxfce4panel/xfce-hvbox.h>", which seems to be gone from x11-wm/xfce4-panel.

If you say it should compile, I've got something weird going on.

 bye & Thanks
        av.