Blz Christopher,

Eu to pra testar esse aqui, mais nunca sobra um tempo :-(

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/ports] # make search name="wapsh"
Port:   wapsh-1.0_1
Info:   A system to allow remote shell logins via a WAP phone or web browser
Maint:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/ports] # cat shells/wapsh/pkg-descr
htsh/wapsh is a system implemented by exolution GmbH which allows
users to login to a Unix shell on a remote host using a web browser
or WAP phone (in the latter incarnation, htsh is also called wapsh).

The following phones and emulators have been successfully tested with
htsh:
  * Nokia 6210
  * Nokia 7110
  * Siemens C35 and S35
  * Nokia WAP Toolkit 2.0 "Blueprint" phone emulator
  * UP.Simulator 4.0 from Phone.com

We welcome feedback (at [EMAIL PROTECTED]) from users about their
experiences using other phone types.

Fora isso estou procurando um applet java client de ssh, se vc achar me avisa!!

Atenciosamente

Ricardo A. Reis
UNIFESP
Unix and Network Admin