Ja li 1 milhao de artigos...

Google, foruns e nd..

Vo posta meu erro, quem sabe alguem ja passou por isso..

<stdin>:30: PGRES_FATAL_ERROR select
"_pontonet".tableAddKey('public.history');  - ERROR:  Slony-I: table
"public"."history" not found

Meu slony.sh

#!/bin/sh
     2
     3 CLUSTER=pontonet
     4 DBNAME1=slonymaster
     5 DBNAME2=slonyslave
     6 HOST1=fileserver
     7 HOST2=freebsd
     8 SLONY_USER=pgsql
     9 PGBENCH_USER=slony
    10
    11 slonik <<_EOF_
    12     # ----
    13     # This defines which namespace the replication system uses
    14     # ----
    15     cluster name = $CLUSTER;
    16
    17     # ----
    18     # Admin conninfo's are used by the slonik program to connect
    19     # to the node databases.  So these are the PQconnectdb arguments
    20     # that connect from the administrators workstation (where
    21     # slonik is executed).
    22     # ----
    23     node 1 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$DBNAME1 host=$HOST1
user=$SLONY_USER';
    24     node 2 admin conninfo = 'dbname=$DBNAME2 host=$HOST2
user=$SLONY_USER';
    25
    26     # ----
    27     # Initialize the first node.  The id must be 1.
    28     # This creates the schema "_test1" containing all replication
    29     # system specific database objects.
    30     # ----
    31     init cluster ( id = 1, comment = 'Node 1' );
    32
    33     # ----
    34     # The pgbench table history does not have a primary key or
    35     # any other unique constraint that could be used to identify
    36     # a row.  The following command adds a bigint column named
    37     # "_Slony-I_test1_rowID" to the table.  It will have a default
    38     # value of nextval('"_test1".sl_rowid_seq'), be unique and not
    39     # null.  All existing rows will be initialized with a number.
    40     # ----
    41     table add key ( node id = 1, fully qualified name =
'public.history' );
    42
    43     # ----
    44     # The Slony replication system organizes tables in sets.  The
    45     # smallest unit another node can subscribe is a set.  Usually
the
    46     # tables contained in one set would be all tables that have
    47     # relationships to each other.  The following commands create
    48     # one set containing all 4 pgbench tables.  The "master" or
origin
    49     # of the set is node 1.
    50     # ----
    51     create set ( id = 1, origin = 1, comment = 'All pgbench
tables' );
    52     set add table ( set id = 1, origin = 1,
    53         id = 1, fully qualified name = 'public.accounts',
    54         comment = 'Table accounts' );
    55     set add table ( set id = 1, origin = 1,
    56         id = 2, fully qualified name = 'public.branches',
    57         comment = 'Table branches' );
    58     set add table ( set id = 1, origin = 1,
    59         id = 3, fully qualified name = 'public.tellers',
    60         comment = 'Table tellers' );
    61     set add table ( set id = 1, origin = 1,
    62         id = 4, fully qualified name = 'public.history',
    63         key = serial,
    64         comment = 'Table history' );
    65
    66     # ----
    67     # Create the second node, tell the two nodes how to connect to
    68     # each other and that they should listen for events on each
    69     # other.  Note that these conninfo arguments are used by the
    70     # slon daemon on node 1 to connect to the database of node 2
    71     # and vice versa.  So if the replication system is supposed to
    72     # use a separate backbone network between the database servers,
    73     # this is the place to tell it.
    75     store node ( id = 2, comment = 'Node 2' );
    76     store path ( server = 1, client = 2,
    77         conninfo = 'dbname=$DBNAME1 host=$HOST1 user=$SLONY_USER');
    78     store path ( server = 2, client = 1,
    79         conninfo = 'dbname=$DBNAME2 host=$HOST2 user=$SLONY_USER');
    80     store listen ( origin = 1, provider = 1, receiver = 2 );
    81     store listen ( origin = 2, provider = 2, receiver = 1 );
    82 _EOF_

Valeu Giancarlo