Sometimes it appears that allowing comments on the blog is proving
counter-productive. But many people across Adobe at various levels keep
up with my blog and its comments. I think it's important for them to see
all the comments in order to help evaluate how seriously the company
needs to treat the Linux community on a forward-going basis. But one
suggestion I would make to the community is to use the Adobe Wish Form
to make specific feature requests, such as support for 64-bit and
PowerPC platforms and alternate OS such as FreeBSD, so the comments are
more productive.

entrevista completa

Marcello Costa
BSD System Engineer
unixmafia at yahoo dot com dot br
FUG-BR #156

O Yahoo! está de cara nova. Venha conferir!
Sair da lista:

Responder a