Olá.
Tive um problema muito parecido com o seu e não houve solução.
Troquei o notebook.
Mas antes disso, dê uma olhadinha abaixo

HP zv6000 (zv6066ea)
Jussi Nummikko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 22.02.2006 13:31h
Tested FreeBSD versions: 6.0
XFree86:        1280x800
APM:    Unknown
ACPI:   Fully working
PC-Card:        Unknown
Cardbus:        Unknown
XF86Config
Comment:
Runs i386 and amd64 versions great after you get past the booting
issue. The machine hangs because of the keyboard probe. Hints for
booting suggested in the release notes to get past it don't work
neither. You'll have to do a little adjustment to
/usr/src/sys/dev/atkbdc/atkbdc
.c. Below "test_kbd_port(KBDC p) {" add "return TRUE;". Do the same to
the test_aux part also. Then use "make release" to make your own
iso's.

If you haven't got another machine to do this, you can get a bootable
mini install of 5.4 here:
http://blackk.union.edu/~black/freebsd/5_3_30Dec2004-amd64-miniinst.iso.
Boot it with ACPI disabled. After installing boot again with ACPI
disabled and cvsup to RELENG_6 or RELENG_6_0 (haven't tested others)
1. Fix the atkbdc.c driver file
2. Make buildworld and drop to single user
3. Run mergemaster and make installworld
4. Make and install kernel
5. Reboot (Should work with ACPI now)

Working out of the box:
-touchpad
-Bluetooth (ng_ubt)
-Realtek ethernet
-dvd burner (check handbook for details)

Working with a little work:
At the moment the stable version has the atiixp sound patched in, 6_0 doesn't.

Use ndisgen to make a kernel module from wireless broadcom windows
drivers. (bcmwl564.sys & netbc564.inf). Wpa_supplicant doesn't work by
itself for some reaseon (maybe I just don't know how to use it. Making
ifconfig_ndis settings to rc.conf and running /etc/rc.d/netif does the
job however.

Até mais,
JH

On 2/2/07, Victor Loureiro Lima <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Em 02/02/07, Sergio Augusto Vladisauskis<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> > Alessandro de Souza Rocha escreveu:
> > >>

> > > Seu processador e amd ou intel. pq tem varios modelo do seu notebook
> > > com processador intel...
> > >

> > Intel? Esse modelo é Turion64 X2, não vi nenhum modelo desses da série
> > Aspire 5XXX com processador Intel...
>
> Ele disse intel porque e' comum chamar de amd EM64T ou core duo 2 e
> primos dessa familia. Ja tentou desabilitar o suporte a ACPI?
> Normalmente isso e' fonte de dores de cabeca que sao resolvidas
> desabilitanto isso, de uma lida no handbook sobre o assunto...
>
> victor loureiro lima

Prof. João Henrique G. Borges
"Mac OS X proves that it's easier to make UNIX pretty than it is to
make Windows secure."