Testei com outro provedor agora aparecem a porta 1 e 30 como closed. O aMule
continua em lowid.

E agora da outro erro, os 2 abaixo.

*Solicited TCP Packets: RECEIVED (FAILED)* — As detailed in the port report
below, one or more of your system's ports actively responded to our
deliberate attempts to establish a connection. It is generally possible to
increase your system's security by hiding it from the probes of potentially
hostile hackers. Please see the details presented by the specific port links
below, as well as the various resources on this site, and in our extremely
helpful and active user community <https://www.grc.com/discussions.htm>.

*Ping Reply: RECEIVED (FAILED)* — Your system REPLIED to our Ping (ICMP
Echo) requests, making it visible on the Internet. Most personal firewalls
can be configured to block, drop, and ignore such ping requests in order to
better hide systems from hackers. This is highly recommended since "Ping" is
among the oldest and most common methods used to locate systems prior to
further exploitation.