Selam Mesut,

 ftp diye bir kullanicin olacak, shell'i /etc/shell icinde tanimli
 olmali. ftp kullanicisin home dizini senin anonymous'un root'u
 olacak ona gore home'u ayarla. Asagida calisan bir "/etc/proftpd.conf"  var.
 zaten gerekli aciklamalar orada mevcut.

 Y.C

 -------------------------
# This sample configuration file illustrates configuring two
# anonymous directories, and a guest (same thing as anonymous but
# requires a valid password to login)

ServerName                      "FTP Sunucu"
ServerType                      standalone

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port                            21

# If you don't want normal users logging in at all, uncomment this
# next section
#<Limit LOGIN>
#  DenyAll
#</Limit>

# Set the user and group that the server normally runs at.
User                            nobody
Group                           nogroup

# To cause every FTP user to be "jailed" (chrooted) into their home
# directory, uncomment this line.
DefaultRoot ~

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd)
MaxInstances                    80

# Set the maximum number of seconds a data connection is allowed
# to "stall" before being aborted.
TimeoutStalled                  300

# A basic anonymous configuration, no upload directories.  If you do not
# want anonymous users, simply delete this entire <Anonymous> section.
<Anonymous ~ftp>
  User                          ftp
  Group                         ftp

  # We want clients to be able to login with "anonymous" as well as "ftp"
  UserAlias                     anonymous ftp

  # Limit the maximum number of anonymous logins
  MaxClients                    50

  # We want 'welcome.msg' displayed at login, and '.message' displayed
  # in each newly chdired directory.
  DisplayLogin                  welcome.msg
  DisplayFirstChdir             .message

  # Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous chroot
  <Limit WRITE>
    DenyAll
  </Limit>
</Anonymous>