Marc su anda canli yayinda ;)

Afsin .
--- Begin Message ---
Hello

I am currently in Istanbul attending the 1st International BSD Conference in Turkey (see www.opencon.tr for details).

This conference is very well organized and on the first day
about 200 people attended.  The talks were held in Turkish, but
the nice people of Endersys and Enderunix (the main Organizers)
showed the guest speakers the ancient part of Istanbul.  So
instead of sitting in conference room listening to talks in
Turkish, we had the great opportunity enjoy breakfast in an
ancient Medres, to visit the huge Basilican Cisterne, the Hagia
Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the Topkapi palace.  Not to mention
the nice dinners we are taken for to places with the most stunning
views of the Bosporus at night.  Today the foreign speakers became
tourists.  What an unexpected and nice surprise!

Tomorrows talks will start at 09:30 Turkish time and all talks
will be streamed live under the following URL:

mms://mediasrv.ulakbim.gov.tr/bsdcontr

These talks will be held in English (with simultaneous translation
for the Turkish audience) and since it's a non-work day here, the Organizers expect even more attendees.

- Marc Balmer

--- End Message ---
Listeye soru sormadan once lutfen http://ipucu.enderunix.org sitesine bakiniz.

Cikmak icin, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]