Date: Thu Feb 12 07:46:31 2015
New Revision: 28107
Updated list of libraries to give version numbers of, in bug reports.
See patch #5809
--- trunk/doc/BUGS (original)
+++ trunk/doc/BUGS Thu Feb 12 07:46:31 2015
@@ -50,10 +50,20 @@
- The version number of Freeciv.
- If you are using the GTK+ client, the version numbers
- (if you know them) of your GTK+, GLib, and imlib libraries.
+ (if you know them) of your GTK+ and GLib libraries.
+ Gtk-clients show those version numbers on 'About Freeciv'
+ dialog found from under 'Help' menu.
+ - If you are using Qt client, the version number of Qt libraries.
+ In Qt-client that can be find by opening 'About Freeciv' dialog
+ from under 'Help' menu and clicking 'About Qt' button there.
- If you are using the SDL client, the version numbers (if you
- know them) of the SDL, SDL_image, PNG, and freetype libraries.
+ know them) of the SDL, SDL_image, SDL_gfx, and SDL_ttf libraries.
+ - If you are using the SDL2 client, the version numbers (if you
+ know them) of the SDL2, SDL2_image, SDL2_gfx, and SDL2_ttf
- If you are using the Xaw client, the version numbers (if you
know them) of the X libraries, the PNG library, the Z library,
Freeciv-commits mailing list