Date: Wed Apr 29 22:05:18 2015
New Revision: 28960
Allow missiles to attack air units in civ2civ3 ruleset.
Patch by David Fernandez <bardo>
See patch #5997
--- branches/S2_6/data/civ2civ3/units.ruleset (original)
+++ branches/S2_6/data/civ2civ3/units.ruleset Wed Apr 29 22:05:18 2015
@@ -2069,6 +2069,7 @@
uk_shield = 1
uk_food = 0
uk_gold = 1
+targets = "Air", "Missile", "Helicopter"
flags = "OneAttack", "AirAttacker", "CityBuster", "HasNoZOC"
roles = ""
helptext = _("\
--- branches/S2_6/doc/README.ruleset_civ2civ3 (original)
+++ branches/S2_6/doc/README.ruleset_civ2civ3 Wed Apr 29 22:05:18 2015
@@ -650,12 +650,13 @@
end out of a city or airbase.
- Helicopters can carry 1 infantry unit, and can only be attacked by
- Fighters (with no extra attack bonuses).
+ Fighters (with no extra attack bonuses), and by Missiles.
+- Cruise Missile no longer cause unhappiness, range increased to 16,
+ and allowed to attack Air units.
- Nuclear weapons can be built with Nuclear Fission, but you need
Advanced Flight to move them, and Rocketry to get max movement.
- Increased range of Cruise Missiles to 16, and they no longer cause
- Readjusted many costs so units with better stats are always more
expensive. At the same time, modern units always get better ratio
@@ -945,8 +946,8 @@
attacked by Fighters (with no extra attack bonuses).
- Increased fuel of all Air units by one, in order to allow battles for
air control. All Air unit lose 10% of HPs, like helicopters, when they
- end out of city or airbase. Increased range of Cruise Missile to 16,
- so it is greater than movement of Stealth Fighters.
+ end out of city or airbase. Cruise Missile allowed to attack Air units,
+ and increased range to 16.
- Zones of Control are not imposed by non-military units (Small Land and
Merchant classes) nor by Air units or Missiles, so they do not affect
the movements of enemy units.
Freeciv-commits mailing list