Date: Sat May 14 15:20:00 2016
New Revision: 32708
Fix comments referring to handle_before_new_year().
That hasn't existed since alternating-movement mode was added
(r9884 in 2005).
--- trunk/client/packhand.c (original)
+++ trunk/client/packhand.c Sat May 14 15:20:00 2016
@@ -1208,7 +1208,7 @@
game.info.year = year;
game.info.fragment_count = fragments;
- * The turn was increased in handle_before_new_year()
+ * The turn was increased in handle_end_turn()
fc_assert(game.info.turn == turn);
@@ -1343,7 +1343,7 @@
* The local idea of the game.info.turn is increased here since the
* client will get unit updates (reset of move points for example)
- * between handle_before_new_year() and handle_new_year(). These
+ * between handle_end_turn() and handle_new_year(). These
* unit updates will look like they did take place in the old turn
* which is incorrect. If we get the authoritative information about
* the game.info.turn in handle_new_year() we will check it.
Freeciv-commits mailing list