Date: Sun Jul 24 05:22:14 2016
New Revision: 33304
Remove confusing comment.
The restriction that a city under an unbribable government can't be incited
to rebel is implemented in the action enablers. It doesn't have a separate
--- trunk/server/diplomats.c (original)
+++ trunk/server/diplomats.c Sun Jul 24 05:22:14 2016
@@ -755,7 +755,6 @@
Incite a city to disaffect.
- Can't incite a city to disaffect if:
- - Owner runs an unbribable government (e.g., democracy).
- Player doesn't have enough gold.
- Check for infiltration success. Our provocateur may not survive this.
- Check for basic success. Again, our provocateur may not survive this.
Freeciv-commits mailing list