[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 1: 0x8e955c8 Settlers at (118,76) WĹadysĹaw JagieĹĹo
> civclient: packhand.c:2045: handle_tile_info: Assertion
> `unit_list_size(ptile->units) == 0' failed.
> Aborted (core dumped)

This is a ghost-units bug.  I'll disable this assertion for the final
release, as it is not entirely critical, but if you can reproduce it
(from an earlier savegame, and instructions on what to do to get it) we
can track it down and fix it.

More precisely, what happens is usually that the client has been told a
unit is on a particular tile, and for some reason or other is not
updated with the new information when that unit goes out of sight (moves
or is destroyed or whatever).  Then that tile is fogged with the unit
still on it - which is not normally possible.  This triggers the
assertion in the client.  The assertion is harmless since the unit is
removed when the fog happens - but the bug is real, since the client
thought the unit was there when it (probably) wasn't.

> SVN trunk. At revision 12321.
>
> This was after I gave some cities to AI.
> Panic savefile is strange --- when loaded it seems to change
> my production every other turn to Archers.

This is another bug I'd thought was fixed.  Has your player been toggled
to AI when you reload it?

-jason