> [book - Do 05. Okt 2006, 22:23:14]:

Yes, I agree. "Merge" was the wrong word. I actually meant integrating
the additional changes in a way that fits to the rest of your patch,
i.e. by making use of your new wrapper functions :-)

> By the way, what is ftwl?

It's a themeable widget library that can be used with different graphic
and input backends (currently supported backends are SDL and plain X11).
There's also a client (gui-ftwl) which makes use of the library, but
it's still in a very early development stage. You can find more
information about it in RT's client-ftwl queue, starting with PR#7123.