> [cproc - Sat Oct 07 05:02:55 2006]:
>
> > [book - Do 05. Okt 2006, 22:23:14]:

X11).
> There's also a client (gui-ftwl) which makes use of the library, but
> it's still in a very early development stage. You can find more
> information about it in RT's client-ftwl queue, starting with PR#7123.

Here is what I'll do. Since at the moment the blocking network stuff
is a relatively minor annoyance (there are much more pressing things to
fix :(), I'll leave it for later. Eventually I will seperate the netintf
portability improvements and rework ADNS to use ares rather that the
somewhat hackish tadns.