Hello,

As a "frequent player", I believe I could contribute as tester.

I have some C++ background, could be useful for both testing and, should
opportunities arise in the future, some coding.

Please create an account in your bugtracking system for me.
Name: Andrzej
Last: Szuksztul
Preferred login: szan

I already have a couple of reports, regarding freeciv 2.1.0 beta-2:

1. Hydro Plant, despite Help description, can just be built in cities
with/nearby a river. Apparently, mountain neighbourhood does not have an
influence

2. "Players" window does not allow cancelling peace treaty for my civ.
Button "Cancel Treaty" is active (not disabled) but depressing it has null
effect. My government: republic, counterpart gov.: communism (may be of
importance here).

Thank you,
Andrzej