From: Jason Dorje Short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 November, 2006 6:17:27 AM
Subject: Re: (PR#15416) Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#24593) a turn before crash -
'Guest' from freeciv forum

NICK JEWKES wrote:

> Just 2.0.1 beta 2. How to disable the AI?  I think I better wait until
> the next patch/version, because I'm not a programmer, just an ordinary
> player who loves Civ series.

Do you mean 2.1.0-beta2?

Disable the ai with /aitoggle <player name>.  Or try /help aitoggle.

-jason

Thanks for the reply.

 Yes, sorry it is 2.1.0 beta2.

I tried /aitoggle <name> - It did miss a turn and no crash then I typed /aitoggle again, the 'turn done' buttom is not highlighted anymore. The human player < thats me> is still in the game but that button is not working anymore.

Thanks for the effort and I'll stick with 2.0.8 until the next version or patch.

Nick