Daniel Markstedt wrote:

> I am willing to be lenient with the policy. Exceptionally notable
> characters could be allowed in, including those above.
>
>> May be we should leave the leader lists to people from the respective
>> countries, at the first hand?
>>

> I don't necessarily think so. The latest review revealed a heap of
> spurious content, notably in the Singaporean nation.

I agree that it is best to have one person make the final decisions
about the nations, so that the overall feel of each nation is more
consistent.

A policy against current/living leaders has some advantages but it
should be a guideline, not a rule.  But it should be a guidelines
applied consistently across all nations (again, with one person as arbiter).

-jason