Hi Daniel,

in the meantime i recommended a friend to download the beta, and at his
computer, the local options window works. But it doesn't work everywhere.
My resolution is 1024 x YYY (789,786?).

So I will try alt-O. Enter doesn't work, because if you change an option, enter
just changes it over and over again...
If  it doesn't work, i will send you a screenshot at weekend, but - if it
works: remember this post :-)

bye

Alec