I'm working with the Freeciv documentation on the wiki (on Wikia). The
whole game manual has been archived as [[Game Manual 2.0]] and I'm
updating the main [[Game Manual]] for 2.1.  The most recent major
change I did was to the section on diplomatic states in [[Diplomacy]].
The [[How to update a tileset from 2.0 to 2.1]] page now also has some
useful contents. All this is made based on my experience playing 2.1,
so someone with knowledge of the inner workings of the code should
perhaps proofread what I've done (Jason, Per?)

~Daniel