I am working on a conversion of Harlan Thompson's classic "The
Mongols" Civ2 scenario. The project is coming along well, but there
are a few features that are potentially missing:

~Nation-specific techs. For example; "Chinese Wisdom" is a tech that
cannot be researched, but that the Chinese side knows from the outset,
enabling unique units and other techs. I tried to use the requirement
"Never" but that simply disabled the tech altogether, making the
server fail loading the ruleset since other techs depended on it.

~Event upon the death of a unique unit.

~Event upon the conquest of a specific city.

~Event that obsoletes. The death of the Genghis Khan unit obsoletes
certain wonders and so does the conquest of Rome for example.

BTW, does an "impassable terrain" flag exist, something that stops
land units from entering a certain kind of terrain? Most Civ2 modders
use an ugly workaround for this: a unit that looks like a mountain and
has 0 moves.

--Daniel