On 1/21/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 7/10/06, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  I don't think it's possible with current codebase to create
> > graphics that actually work with two separate ocean types. Either coast
> > gets drawn between ocean types or coast is not drawn correctly.
>
>  Screenshot attached. There is coast drawn between sea types and no
> coast between deep sea and land. That is because coast is always drawn
> between coastal sea and another terrain type and never between deep
> ocean and another terrain type.

 Ok, setting same match_type in layer0 for both sea types disables
coast drawing between them. Setting second layer for deep ocean, but
not for coastal sea, makes blending between them to work correctly.
 Now only problem is that there is no coast drawn between deep ocean
and land where they are next to each other.

 - ML