On 1/22/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 1/22/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  Can barbarians really build units with "NoBuild" flag? Only unit with
> > "NoBuild" flag so far has been barbarian leader which is not built but
> > simply appears.
>
> I can confirm that they can be spawned as barbarians, but they
> mightn't be buildable by barb cities.

 I checked the source code and it seems that barbarians just start
building stuff without checking if they can. I wouldn't count on it,
though. It's a bug that nothing is checked (ships to landlocked city
etc). When that is fixed they probably lose their ability to build
"NoBuild" units as well.

 - ML