I am using SVN, checked out on 2007-01-24

I have one carrier, one stealth bomber, one fighter, one AWACS, and one
cruise missle.  None of these units are able to target anything other
than friendly cities.  There are three parts to this that I find confusing.

1.  I thought bombers could move out (since they can stay aloft one
turn) to normal land, attacking if desired.

2.  I thought my fighter and AWACS could land on my carrier.

3.  I thought my cruise missle and bomber could target enemy cities or
positions on the ground.

I can provide game file if you would like.

Thanks,
Rob