On 1/28/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Seen in autogame:
>  Ironclads of the most advanced civ are actively attacking other civs,
> but I have seen no ferries with military units at sea. Looking at
> coastal cities there are several ferries with cannons loaded to them.

 Military units release their boat each turn, but do not unload. So
they still take up transport capacity of those ferries they are
standing in. Those ferries are Caravels which have transport capacity
of 2 (I'm not sure if I'm changed this for my ruleset or if this is
default). In fstk they request new ferry with *free* transport
capacity of *2* (and yet they never take anybody with them). They
don't get their current ferry which has only 1 point of free transport
capacity. So they block themselves from using ferry.

 They should request only one point of free transport capacity from
other ferries and none from the ferry they are already in.

 - ML