I know I haven't done any work lately, but since nobody has yet taken
over my job of making releases I suppose I had best get back to it.

The next step for 2.1 is another beta release.  It's been an absurd 6
months since the last one.

Also, it looks like 2.0 has enough fixes to justify a 2.0.9 release.
This should also be easy to do - the main things to be done are updating
of news (see NEWS-2.0.9 on freeciv wikia) and the ChangeLog.

Hopefully these can both be done tomorrow (Sunday).  Anyone who objects,
speak up now.  Anyone who can assist, be around on IRC.

-jason