On 2/11/07, Per I. Mathisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Feb 2007, Marko Lindqvist wrote:
> > They can transport units to other islands only if there is one or two
> > ocean tiles in between.
>
> But this is not quite right. During testing I usually managed to find
> neighbouring islands easily. Maybe this was an artefact of the map
> generator and map seed I was using, but it is as clear cut as you make it
> sound.

 Well, if your testing shows that it's not too much of a problem...
I'm not happy with this, but I can accept it. Have you tested with
different landmass settings?

> Do you find it unacceptable as a step on the way to deep ocean?

 Actually, I wonder if there is much point in making temporary
solutions when final solution is already so close. But then again, it
might be a long time before we get that gfx.

 - ML