On 2/12/07, Jason Short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have built 2.0.9 and uploaded it to ftp.freeciv.org and sourceforge.

I can't add information about it to the pages since I don't have
sufficient access at wikia.  If someone could update the VERSION and
NEWS templates that would be good (as would giving me access to do so).

I'm going to wait until tomorrow for beta3.  There may be some other
patches that can be committed to S2_1 in the meantime.

-jason

A work well done Jason!

You are now sysop+bureaucrat on the English wiki. Let me know if you
want to get admin access to the localized ones too.

~Daniel