2.0.99 SVN 14 FEB 2007 GTK2 (beta 2)

When setting options for a new game (say: AI --> experimental),
starting the game, then quitting, and starting a new one, the settings
for the old game still are displayed in the game creation screen. But
when I start the (second) new game, they do not come to effect.
Instead, the general game defaults are used (AI = novice).

Trying to correct these, using F3 players dialog, I can change the
settings for the actual AI players, but not the default for newly
created ones. Last but not least, the actual AI level is not being
displayed in the players dialog.

Christian