On 3/5/07, Egor Vyscrebentsov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 Marko Lindqvist wrote:
> >  It still makes sense to edit only your own map knowledge. For that
> > you get visual feedback. Still, player selection menu remained in this
> > version.
>
> So, global observer couldn't make anything now, right? Is it
> planned to get things working proberly with observer anywhen?

 Global observer does not know what individual player knows. in the
present form of this patch, global observer can click around modifying
player map knowledge, but does not see which tiles actually are known
to player.
 Still, I plan to commit this patch in its present form. We can make
this more usable/intuitive later.

 - ML