> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mon Mar 12 18:28:37 2007]:
>
> Update:
> I just tested and it works now! Maybe it was some temporary bug,
because
> connection to the central server could not be made. Or something.. I
> don't know.
> Anyway. I cannot reproduce it anymore.

This was due to a metamessage string ending in '\'. The metaserver
would send a serverlist that looked like

(...)
[server2]
message="blah blah \"
(...)

so the secfile parser in the client would see an unterminated string
value and die with a fatal error. This can be fixed by having the
php code escape the parser metacharacters or have the client remove
'\' prior to parsing the metaserver response or not allowing '\' in
/metam et al. in the server.