> [evyscr - Wed Mar 14 17:01:14 2007]:
>
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 01:14:42 -0800 Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
> >
> > Attached is a pre-version of patch. Legends are used as a help text.
> > Only gui-xaw supported.
> >
> > Ah, and main "Nations" section requires a better text ;)
> >
> > Hope to make gui-gtk2 part at evenight.
> >
> > PS. Do we want to have "helptext" field in data/nation/*.ruleset ?
>
> Second pre-version, with gtk2 support.

Maybe this could serve as (a brief) helptext:

"Each player in the game is represented by a nation. A nation could be a
modern-day nation state, a historical region or empire, an ethnic group,
or even a fictional nation. Your goal as the player is to vanquish other
nations and lead your nation to world domination!"

 ~Daniel