On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:04:36 +0000 (GMT) Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, Egor Vyscrebentsov wrote:
> > Now I can't find a way to _easy_ get information about changes in
> > the code, that affected gui-specific code, from one date up to other.
>
> Does this work for you?
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] freeciv]$ svn log client/gui-sdl --limit 50

No. I need changes which were made _outside_, f.e. gui-xaw, but affect
gui-xaw (and all other gui-*). Now I can get this information from
freeciv-commits@ looking for client/gui-gtk-2.0/* and something outside
client/gui-gtk-2.0.

For example, message for r12811:
> You can now edit which techs player knows in science dialog in
> editor mode.
>
> See #37752
>
> Modified:
>     trunk/client/gui-gtk-2.0/repodlgs.c
>     trunk/common/fc_types.h
>     trunk/common/packets.def
>     trunk/server/edithand.c
>     trunk/version.in

But manual 'grepping' such messages is not an _easy_ way.

--
Thanks, evyscr