On 17/03/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/17/07, Daniil Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > I can commit it if you tell me which branch it is for?
> > >
> > >  ~Daniel
> > >

> > Hi,
> >
> >  I've decided to finish translation. This is for trunk.
> >
> > BR, Daniil.
> >

> Have you talked to Roman about it? He did some work on uk.po a year or so ago.
>
>  ~Daniel

Nope, І haven't. Ukrainian is one of two my native languages (the
other one is Russian).
I think Roman is from the western part of Ukraine, because of some
words he uses.
The most notable is a translation 'embassy' as English-borrowed 'ambasada'.
Officially it is translated as 'posol'stvo', which is Russian-borrowed.
You can check it from a website of any Ukrainian embassy
http://www.ukrainaemb.se/
I think Roman can correct my mistakes later if he will have such desire.
The translation 'Your diplomat failed' as 'Твій дипломат жінка' (Your
diplomat is woman)
was the best. :)

Thanks, Daniil.