This was found with freeciv-2.1.0-beta3, using SDL 1.2.10.  OS is Ubuntu
Linux 6.10.

Some dialog boxes don't close properly.  I noticed this in regard to the
"Load Settings" box of the Citizen Manager, and the unit orders dialog
reached from the city window.  In both cases, after selecting an option,
focus went back to the parent window, but the dialog did not close, and
would not respond to further mouse clicks.