William Allen Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>===
>
>I've been trying for many hours to checkout S2_1, and got these errors:
>
>svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/freeciv/branches/S2_1 S2_1
>svn: Malformed network data
>!!

    This may have nothing to do with the errors that you're getting
but I received similar errors from svn about 9 months ago.  I was
doing a checkout of the trunk and the problem was a very large file.
IIRC I circumvented the problem by creating a file with the same
name within my local copy.   See RT 20100 for more info.

    Maybe there is a large file in the po directory that is causing
the same problem for you?

HTH.

-Eddie