Hello Freeciv Makers,

Everytime when I try to use diplomat to incite revolt and when I click
"yes" after seeing price of revolt client crashes. Server is still
runing while this happens. This bug was also in 2.1.0 beta 2, but it
works fine with plain windows client (win32).

I run freeciv on Windows 2000 with service pack 4, on Intel Celeron
466,6 Mhz with 256 mb ram and with nvidia riva tnt2 model 64 (32 mb).

If there is any way I can help more to remove this bug, then please e-mail me.

Sincerely,
KeVes

ps. I tried to send this email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but I get
undelivery bounces...
ps2. game is great, keep the good work