2007/6/16, Per I. Mathisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, William Allen Simpson wrote:
> > Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> >> Any replacement rule for borders has to not just generate nicer borders,
> >> but be simple to understand as well. I have yet to find any such
> >> replacement rule. If you have any, feel free to post it. Just saying "no
> >> so rigid" or "more influences" does not help, unfortunately.
> >>
> > Is this a top priority item for 2.1?  Or can it be handled in the future?
>
> Not for me, certainly. I think it works fine as it is.
>
>    - Per

I can understand if this is too late. I'm hoping that these strange
borderline cases should not pose any problem for the game and strategy
when 2.1 is released.

I guess Per wants to release soon, and I want that too. That is
actually why I've begun contributing, so I'm open for everything that
leads to a quicker release.

The question: Is the fortress bug (you can build fortresses on enemy
territory) important. Should it be fixed for 2.1?

Ulrik