SDL options not working was the result of a #?! after switching
screen resolution, now they are working fine.
I removed my civserver framework and copy and compile code from
utility and common (except utility/ftwl which was not needed) and
still got that error :
packets_gen.c:1142: failed assertion `pc->phs.variant != NULL'

Anyone got an idea why this fail?
and any idea on how to define $(datarootdir) in config.h or anywhere
outside a Makefile?