Hello list,

I switch email address (mecanography writting).

Le 17 juin 07 à 12:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:46:01 +0100
From: "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 6/17/07, mecanography <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow... finaly got it kinda working... I launched a civserver through

sniped for readabiity
It's very nice to have a Cocoa SDL (though X11 was fine too), thanks
to the SDL team!

The more users the better! It would be nice to have binary packages so
the other Mac users do not have to compile their own SDL client though.

P.-S. I hope I'm not disturbing the serenity of the list by posting
my findings ( there are questions as well, newby ones mostly sorry
for that).

--
Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa

Sure, as soon as I (we?) can have a bug free client a binary package will be shared. It's no my plan to make assertions then leave others wondering (read too much of this kind of bullshits on some others projects) and if not fully working solution came out from this, I'll at least leave tracks on how I made it so far.

cheers

P.-.S your name ring a bell, Vasco do you make noise/abstract/ambient music and/or have you been related with James Plotkin on some projects?