Hello list,

still porting freeciv 2.1.0b4 to OSX Cocoa SDL, I can now start the
server from within the client (though the "Server Settings" button is
dimmed out, normal?). Yesterday, I started a game and after trying to
bribe an enemy unit got a crash, I wonder if anyone already seen that
and could provide some advices.

cheers

Fran├žois Marlier

P.-S. Some other troubles I encountered :
-after starting a server and before picking a nation or starting the
game, hitting the back button leads to an empty Freeciv mainpage.
-can't load previous saved games (this should be my fault i.e. path
to save games)

Got a mail from Nathan today, are there any other Mac people around?