Marko Lindqvist wrote:
>  Is it predictable? It might have been calculated several turns before
> save turn when situation has been different. Actually, situation might
> have changed even between calculating building_want (AI between turns)
> and mid-turn save.

I'm using predictable in the scientific sense, no unknown/secret/random
inputs.  A cursory look at the code shows that the only input seems to
be whether the wonder city has been lost, and whether new advances have
been found.

I'd agree that those parts could be split up into smaller pieces, called
only when those events occur, and that should fix this problem....