Ok, it seems like somebody silently fixed the problem.  Thank you
whoever did it!

Another good piece of news is that this packages runs flawlessly (it
seems) on my 10.3.9 iBook! You might consider changing the wording in
the installer where it says that 'Tiger' is required. :)

Very good work indeed!

 ~Daniel