Hi!

I use Freeciv-2.1.0-beta4-win32-sdl-setup.exe in Windows XP. I also use
multiple desktops with Dexpot. When i put Freeciv on "desktop 2" in
window-mode an change to "desktop 1", then everything works fine. But if
i use Freeciv on "desktop 2" in fullscreen-mode and change to "desktop
1" then i have the freeciv-task in the taskbar on "desktop 1" AND
"desktop 2". That's not that cool if you like to play fullscreen and
hide the game quickly.  ;-)

Also if i right-click the freeciv-task in the taskbar in window-mode, i
have a menu. If i do the same in fullscreen-mode after changing back to
desktop with "ALT + TAB" i don't have a menu. I suppose that's the
reason for the "bug" above.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Greetz

Scheich Xodox