Hi guys,

thank you for making one of the greatest games. I love to play freeciv, but
unfortunately I don't have enough time to enjoy the game till the end,
especially when it comes to expansion (when I have to visit each city and make
sure they build what I need). Can you introduce the option to delegate all
management of the cities to the AI and leave the strategy to the player so that
one could
1. define a few options of how the empire should be governed
2. override city production only in the cities where I need it

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alexander