On 10/06/06, Andreas Røsdal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> > > set simultaneousphases 0
> >
> > Now the wait cursor appears whenever you press 'end turn' to indicate that
> > you are done moving. However, you may still want to set gotos or change
> > city production, which it would be nice to have a normal cursor for.
>
> This patch sets the wait cursor to only replace the default cursor
> between turns.

 Um, no. It just gives some other cursors higher priority when someone
else is moving. For most part you still get wait cursor.
 Another problem is that other cursors (such as 'select unit/city')
have higher priority even between turns. This is potentially bad with
slow computers and lots of AI players.

 - ML