 Before we can remove gettext sources from our distributions, we have
to get rid of --with-included-gettext configure option and falling
back to included gettext if no gettext is found from system.
 For most part these are inside AM_GNU_GETTEXT in gettext.m4.
 There is also another implementation of gettext testing macro,
AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT in glib-gettext.m4. It has already discarded
--with-included-gettext.

 Attached patch:
 - Uses AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT instead of AM_GNU_GETTEXT
 - Updates glib-gettext.m4 to new version. New version checks for
ngettext like our AM_GNU_GETTEXT used to
 - Adjusts configure.ac to removal of --with-included-gettext option
 - Removes intl -directory from build. AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT is not
setting automake variables needed to compile it.
 - Updates ABOUT-NLS to version from latest gettext version (0.16.1).
Added Freeciv specific chapter to the beginning.

 I'm also going to remove gettext.m4 when I commit this.

 - ML