In file included from ../../src.patched/common/city.c:28:
../../src.patched/common/effects.h:143: warning: ‘struct
requirement’ declared inside parameter list
../../src.patched/common/effects.h:143: warning: its scope is only
this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want

 This is, of course, with --enable-debug.

 I should add that my building system seems to behave a bit oddly at
the moment (it recompiles some files even when I touch *nothing*
between builds)  So I'm not 100% sure above is not caused by some
local problem.

 - ML