On 8/14/07, Marko Lindqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 14/08/07, Daniel Markstedt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I just did some work on the 2.1 release meta ticket, deleting resolved
> > tickets and adding a batch of new ones. There are about 80 linked
> > tickets now: http://bugs.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=12957
>
>  Sorry to be harsh, but...
>  I thought this ticket was for release critical stuff... or do you
> really mean that we are not going to release 2.1.0 before all these
> have been solved?
>  Feature requests? I will oppose any non-critical feature patch to
> S2_1! 'S' in S2_1 means STABLE! Really, it's about time to stabilize
> S2_1, maybe even release 2.1.0 within a year and a half.

No I don't say they all have to be resolved for 2.1-final. I'd just
like us to go through them, ask for more data if needed, and if none
is provided mark them as stalled and move on. Having them in the meta
ticket makes it easier to do this in a systematic fashion.

In any case, I might have overdone it a little bit. I'll go ahead and
remove obvious feature requests and other redundant ones.

 ~Daniel